Learn Commodity Trading Like Me | Horinacanoes

By boz On 2008年2月14日星期四 At 10:39

Learn Commodity Trading Like Me

admin on 15 Jan 2008

Since my father wanted me to take over the family business. He has been teaching me the ropes of the business. Come to think of it, he has been teaching ever since I could say Learn Commodity Trading. He wanted me to be prepared all along. Be the best businessman I could ever be or want to be. He told me the value of education and to always learn even if you are old and matured in years. Never let your brain be stagnant. Get yourself. Learn the stocks, learn commodity trading. It will help you understand the business more.
In the end, he is still the better businessman. He has taught me so much.


Business

|

标签:

for this post

Leave a Reply

我的照片
姓名:
位置: China

Previous Posts