Ricky Breslin

By boz On 2008年3月24日星期一 At 15:16

Ricky Breslin’s Business Buys Him The Most Precious Commodity… Time


In his post titled Why I Decided Not To Be Lawyer.? Ricky tells about how his business has bought him true freedom.? He talks about first time he went to sleep and woke up $1000 richer.? That?transformed his?mindset from trading dollars for hours to earning money beyond his?efforts, or pressence.
I find it interesting that people view a j.o.b. as a secure source of income.? In my book, that is a false sense of security.? Having nearly 100?f your income?dependent on one source is scary to me.? I can remember when the?day it finally hit me that a j.o.b. was a not a secure source of income.??One day the company I was working at?started calling department managers into the human resource managers office.? My turn came, and 5 minutes later my income went from 100?o zero.? I got laid off, because they were having a bad year.
On the way home I resolved that I would not let anyone have that much control over my income ever again.? I had to go out and find another job, but I started a business on the side to start to gain control back.? I took on the view that a job was another?customer, and started measuring what percent of my income each customer?provided.??My goal became to?not let anyone customer?be responsible for more than 10?f my income.? And a couple years ago I reached that goal.?
Most people I talk to think it’s strange that I find it scary to have that much of your livelyhood controlled by one source.?
#arkayne { clear: both; }_title_font = '';_title_color = '';_title_background = '';_title_underline = '';_title_size = '';_title = '';_title_text = '';_title_internal = '';_title_internal_text = '';_title_external = '';_title_external_text = '';_body_font = '';_body_color = '';_body_background = '';_body_size = '';_body_width = '';_body_height = '';_link_threshold = '';_link_limit = '';_link_limit_internal = '';_link_limit_external = '';_type = 'wordpress'; widget();

submit_url = "http://www.keithgoodrum.com/ricky-breslins-business-buy-him-the-most-precious-commodity-time/";

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!Popularity: 3??]

The article has
no responses yet


Written by Keith Goodrum
January 23rd, 2008 at 8:02 pm

Posted in Becoming A 2?


« Sales Letters Are Too Long… Or Also Known As ADSLD
A Personalized Cartoon… »






Leave a Reply

Name (required)


Mail (will not be published) (required)


Website


XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>




Notify me of followup comments via e-mail




Subscribe To RSS
Products A/B Split Test Set Up Procedures
Blog Of The Day
Categories

标签:

for this post

Leave a Reply